Sat, May 16|
Wasatch Sport Horses
Spring Fling Horse Show and Horse Trials
Cross country and Dressage at SpurWing Saturday and Show Jumping at Wasatch on Saturday!
Time & Location
May 16, 2020, 8:00 AM MDT – May 17, 2020, 4:00 PM MDT
Wasatch Sport Horses, 4454 W Beacon Light Rd, Eagle, ID 83616, USA
About the Event
WSH Spring Fling!
Printable details and entry form here.
Show Jumping: Sunday Jump Schedule
Cross Country Maps
X-Rails Web View :: Download link for CrossCountry app
Intro Web View :: Download link for CrossCountry app
Beginner Novice Web View :: Download link for CrossCountry app
Novice Web View :: Download link for CrossCountry app
Training Web View :: Download link for CrossCountry app
May 16-17, 2020 4454 W Beacon Light Road Eagle, Idaho 83616
Dressage, Horse Trials, and Cross Country Saturday at SpurWingShow jumping Sunday at WSH⚠ Be mindful of the current situation regarding Covid-19 and do not come if you are anyone you are in contact with is not feeling well. We hope to see you there, but please continue to practice safe social distancing at the event.
- Jumper table 2.2c (power and speed) and Optium Times classes.
- Division awards for WSH Show Season
- Dressage competition in small court. Test of your choice USEA or USDF.
- You can add rounds at the ring.
- Casual show attire. Well fitted, approved helmets must be worn while mounted.
$20 non refundable show fee if paid by Sunday May 10th before the show. (Payment must be in hand at WSH to be considered on time.)
$40 show fee if enter after closing date (no late entries for dressage or horse trails)
$15 SJ round
$25 dressage test
$65 for horse trails (Dressage, Cross Country and SJ with accumulated score)
$55 for xc only
$15 for additional xc rounds
Show Jumping Levels
GP, x-rail, 2’, 2’3, 2’6, 2’9, 3’, 3’3, 3’6
Test of Choice
Horse Trails Levels:
- Ground Poles: 8-10 jumps @ 275 mpm Intro A
- XRail- 2’ 10-12 jumps @ 300 mpm Intro B
- Intro to BN: 2’ – 2’3”@325 mpm Intro C
- Beg. Novice: 2’7”, max 15 - 18 jumps @350 mpm Beg Novice Test A
- Novice: 2’11” max, 18 - 20 jumps @375 mpm Novice Test A
- Training Level: 3’3” Max 18-20 Jumps @425 mpm Training Level Test A