Summer Start Show
Time & Location
About the Event
All electronic payments will be refunded or held over for the next show, the choice is yours. Checks will be destroyed.
***Digital entry form***
June 13-14, 2020 4454 W Beacon Light Road Eagle, Idaho 83616 Dressage, Horse Trials, and Cross Country Saturday at SpurWingShow jumping Sunday at WSH
⚠ Be mindful of the current situation regarding Covid-19 and do not come if you are anyone you are in contact with is not feeling well. We hope to see you there, but please continue to practice safe social distancing at the event.
Cross Country Course Maps
- Jumper table 2.2c (power and speed) and Optium Times classes.
- Division awards for WSH Show Season
- Dressage competition in small court. Test of your choice USEA or USDF.
- You can add rounds at the ring.
- Casual show attire. Well fitted, approved helmets must be worn while mounted.
- $20 non refundable show fee if paid by Sunday June 7th before the show. (Payment must be in hand at WSH to be considered on time.)
- $40 show fee if enter after closing date (no late entries for dressage or horse trails)
- $15 SJ round
- $25 dressage test
- $65 for horse trails (Dressage, Cross Country and SJ with accumulated score)
- $55 for xc only
- $15 for additional xc rounds
Show Jumping Levels GP, x-rail, 2’, 2’3, 2’6, 2’9, 3’, 3’3, 3’6
Dressage Test of Choice
Horse Trails Levels:
- Ground Poles: 8-10 jumps @ 275 mpm Intro A
- XRail- 2’ 10-12 jumps @ 300 mpm Intro B
- Intro to BN: 2’ – 2’3”@325 mpm Intro C
- Beg. Novice: 2’7”, max 15 - 18 jumps @350 mpm Beg Novice Test A
- Novice: 2’11” max, 18 - 20 jumps @375 mpm Novice Test A
- Training Level: 3’3” Max 18-20 Jumps @425 mpm Training Level Test A